Getting to Know Windows 10
Lucas Magalhaes & Juan Chavez, Microsoft
In this session, we’ll discuss how Windows 10 integrates with your various devices and how Windows 10 can help make them better. Then we’ll get our hands on Windows 10, so you can learn how to explore and modify features that will help you get more done and have fun on your device.
- Identify and understand Windows 10 features on various PC types
- Explore Windows 10 features based on your device
- Use key Windows 10 features to maximize your work and entertainment experiences
For those who are interested in a more hands-on experience we will arrange the meeting room with tables so that you can bring your laptop or other devices and our speakers will guide you through the experience.
- 7:15 – 7:30 Random access Q&A session
- 7:30 – 7:50 Tech talk – Expanding your home WiFi system with a Mesh Network (Maurice Green)
- 7:50 – 8:00 Coffee break
- 8:00 – 9:00 Featured presentation – Getting to Know Windows 10
The meeting will be held at the Palo Alto Elks Lodge, 4249 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. We will be meeting in the Library/Card Room across the hall from the Lodge Room. All members and guests are invited to attend an optional NO-host dinner prior to our general meeting. Dinner will be at 5:45 PM at The Bistro located on the ground floor of the Elks Lodge.