Sue Kayton, The Computer Doctor
The Doctor is In! Sue Kayton, the Computer Doctor, will do a diagnostic and repair (or virus removal) clinic for your computer. You are invited to bring your laptop or desktop computer to the meeting and we will attempt to get it back in good shape.
Sue is an MIT graduate with degrees in mechanical and electrical engineering. A former spacecraft design engineer, since 1986 she has been providing complete computer support for small businesses and people’s homes. This includes data recovery, migration to a new computer, troubleshooting, website design, password recovery, backup implementation, advice on purchases.
- We can only accept Windows (or DOS) systems. No Apple or Linux computers.
- Laptops – please bring your power pack/charger and cord. If you don’t have them please note that on the form.
- Desktops – You only need to bring your computer. We will have monitors, keyboards and mice available.
- We strongly recommend BACKING UP all your important files before bringing in your computer.
- Depending on the number of responses we receive, we may need to limit the number of computers to be serviced. We will notify you before the meeting if your computer is accepted.
Please fill out the form below and submit your problems for Sue in advance.
Agenda for the meeting is:
- 5:30 PM NO-host dinner, Bistro Cafe
- 7:00 PM Registration
- 7:15 PM Business meeting
- 7:30 PM Clinic
- 9:00 PM Adjourn
The meeting will be held at the Palo Alto Elks Lodge, 4249 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. NOTE: We will be meeting in the Library/Card Room across the hall from the Lodge Room. All members and guests are invited to attend an optional NO-host dinner prior to our general meeting. Dinner will be at 5:45 PM at The Bistro located on the ground floor of the Elks Lodge.
Please fill out this form if you would like to bring a computer to our clinic for diagnosis and/or repair